There are many good reasons to choose the book and CD set:
• You may listen while you read, absorbing Susan’s powerful stories and life
changing message in two ways.
• You may listen to the audio presentation during your daily commute, while you
exercise, or while you do household chores.
• You may use the CDs as a relaxation tool. Susan’s gentle voice and reassuring
message will alleviate your anxieties help you unwind at the end of the day.
• You may keep the book for yourself and share the CDs with a friend or loved
one who has reading difficulties, vision problems or other debilitating health
• You may give the entire package to someone you care about to commemorate a
birthday, holiday or other special occasion. Here’s one more opportunity to
Hearing an author read her work aloud is an experience unlike any other. Her
intent comes through in the nuances of her speech patterns—and in the words and
phrases she chooses to emphasize—in ways that mere “ink on paper” can’t
“For me, the process of recording these CDs has been a gift,” reflects Susan.
“It actually allowed me to understand the very words I had written in a new
light. By reading these stories and insights aloud, I feel that I am able to
connect with readers on a deep, very personal level—on a heart level.”